|Listen to sample:|
|Buy the London guide:|
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life"
Dr Samuel Johnston.
What's a SoundGuide?
Say hello to your new best friend! SoundGuides deliver a heady mix of straight-talking information, drama, history, banter, gossip and a bit of fun thrown in. This comprehensive and self-guided audio tour of London is custom made to enhance your experience without getting in your way. It's the next best thing to having a friend in every city.
SoundGuides tracks are split into two categories to maximize your flexibility.
Before you go:
- Plan your visit: From the top 10 must do's to the 5 things you just can't miss
- Discover 12 little gems where the hordes just don't go
- Save money: It's one of the most expensive cities in the world but we tell you why some of the best things in London are FREE
- Hidden London: Get off the beaten track
- Learn the lingo: Talk like a local with our guide to London rhyming slang
- Know what to expect: From black cabs to beefeaters, red buses to rain.
- Check out our Immersive Travel Guide and discover the experiences that you just can't leave London without doing
- You can compare hotel prices in London here.
When you're there:
- Follow the Da Vinci Code from Westminster Abbey to the Temple Church
- Discover the only place in London where the Queen can't go (but you can)
- Named and shamed: Come face to face with the cities most famous sons and daughters
- What does Buckingham Palace, a tin of peas and a group of German saboteurs have in common?
- Find out where to take the kids to make it a trip that they'll never forget
- Explore the Tower of London and find out the secret of the ravens
- It's no shaggy dog story: Get to the bottom of the Queens 'dorgi' mystery
- The magic of the south Bank: Shakespeare lives!
- Find out which member of the Royal family has a pop music 'gold disc'
- From Trafalgar Square to the South Bank, St Pauls Cathedral to Tower Bridge discover the who, the what, the why and the when of 2000 years of fascinating history.
Shall we begin?
|Over 4 Hours of Fascinating Audio. Over 30 Features covering all of the major attractions.|
|British Pounds: 4.95 £|
Alternative Guides to London: