|Listen to sample:|
|Buy the Paris guide:|
"When good Americans die they go to Paris."
What's a SoundGuide?
Say hello to your new best friend! SoundGuides deliver a heady mix of straight-talking information, drama, history, banter, gossip and a bit of fun thrown in. This comprehensive and self-guided audio tour of Paris is custom made to enhance your experience without getting in your way. It's the next best thing to having a friend in every city.
Soundguides tracks are split into two categories to maximize your flexibility.
Before You Go
- Planning: How do I get the most out of my time? Just listen.
- Main Attractions: Find out all about the big ones you just can't miss.
- Hidden Treasures: Go where most tourists won't. Discover the Canals of East Paris.
- Famous Parisians: Learn about the lights of Paris.
- Language: Apprenez la langue de l'amour !
- History: Paris from its humble start as the muddy city to it's belle epoch and beyond.
- Go Native: Learn the proper way to taste and select wine in a French restaurant.
- The Cathedral of Notre Dame: What happened that night a crown of a thousand golden candles hovered above the cathedral?
- Follow the Da Vinci Code from The Louvre to St Sulphice
- The Eiffel Tower: Find out how the French resistance tricked Hitler into climbing the 1665 steps to the summit.
- Montmartre: Discover the place where Picasso and his friends invented modern art.
- The Georges Pompidou Centre: Go and see the art that Picasso and his friends created!
- The Pere Lachaise Cemetary: Pay your respects to Chopin and say a final farewell to Jim Morrison before finding out about the real life Romeo and Juliet buried here.
- The Louvre: Is there any truth in the mystery of the Glass Pyramid?
Go on, travel with a SoundGuide - You'll come back brighter
|Over 4 Hours of Fascinating Audio. Over 30 Features covering all of the major attractions.|
|British Pounds: 4.95 £|
Alternative Guides to Paris: